UGREEN USB 3.0 to HDMI + 2 ports USB 3.0 + Gigabit lan port
Product ID: 3060987789393
USB 3.0 to HDMI DVI video card adapter allows you to easily add an external HDMI or DVI monitors, displays, HDTVs to your desktop or laptop through a single USB 3.0/2.0 interface (support max 6 monitors on Windows PC, 1 monitor require 1 adapter). Synchronized Audio & Video for HDMI: audio and video would be transfered simultaneously over one HDMI cable. However, DVI only process video signal, and you need to connect your Laptop/ PC to external speakers for audio output through audio cables
It adopts the latest DisplayLink DL-3500 chipset, and supports monitors, LCD, displays, projectors with HDMI or DVI interface (HDMI to DVI adapters included). Supports resolutions up to 2048*1152 @32bit. Multiple Functions: support Mirror, Extend, Rotate, Primary(set as main screen); It is an ideal solution for conference, presentation, and expanding your working space. Aluminum case design, with better heat dissipation. USB 3.0 cable length: 20inch
USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet: connects your computer/Laptop or tablet to a router, modem, or network switch to bring a wired Ethernet to a wireless-only system through a USB 3.0 port, adding or replacing a bad ethernet port. Full 10/100/1000Mbps gigabit ethernet performance, faster and more reliable than most wireless connections
2-Port USB 3.0 Hub: support super speed up to 5Gbps, and backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. You can connect flash drive, mouse, keyboard, memory cards etc. to your PC/Laptop. The USB 2.0 short cable and 5V DC is optional for power hungry devices, like HDD
Great Compatibility: support Windows10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 El Capitan(drivers via Windows Update, direct download, or disk available. No support for Linux and Chrome OS.). For latest Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.11 EI Capitan driver download
USB to HDMI DVI Multitasking
UGREEN USB 3.0 to HDMI/DVI External Video Display Graphic Adapter is designed to quickly and easily add an external HDMI or DVI displays or monitors to your computer, Laptop, Ultrabooks or Macbook from a single USB interface ar resolution up to 2048 x 1152. It delivers smooth, high definition content to multiple displays and can be used in primary, extend and mirror modes. It is a perfect solution enabling you to extend your display across two screens or as alternative displays for your main screen.
Synchronized Audio & Video
1. When connected to HDMI monitors, audio & video would be transfered simultaneously over HDMI cable connected.
2. When connected to DVI monitors, connect this adapter to TV or external speakers through a 3.5mm audio cable.
3. Sound settings: Sound--Output--USB Audio ;
Windows: 10/8.1/8/7(64/32 bit), XP(32bit only)
Mac: 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion
Mac: 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard
No support for Linux and Chrome OS.
1. Supports display resolution up to 2048*1152@32bit;
2. Supported modes: Extend, Mirror and, Rotate, Primary (set as main screen);
USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet
1. USB3.0 to RJ45 adapter supports Gigabit networking over USB 3.0 with up to 5Gbps
2. Supports Full and Half duplex operating modes;
USB 3.0 Hub
1. Supports USB 3.0 specification, speed up to 5Gb/s, Backward-compatible with USB 2.0
2. Connect multiple devices to your Laptop or PC, such as flash drive, card readers, keyboard, mouse etc.
3. USB 2.0 short cable and 5V DC (Power adapter not included) is optional for power hungry devices, like HDD.
UGREEN USB 3.0 to HDMI DVI Video Adapter x1
HDMI to DVI Adapter x1
Driver CD x1