UGREEN HDMI to VGA Adapter with Audio Converter and Micro-USB Cable, White
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Product ID: 4785570775121
- Ugreen HDMI to VGA adapter cable is compatible with PC, laptop, Ultrabook, Raspberry Pi, Chromebook, MacBook Pro, Intel Nuc, Roku streaming media player, Smart Android TV Box and other devices with HDMI interface. The HDMI to VGA adapter is only for HDCP compatible and not for HDCP protected devices.
- Ugreen HDMI to VGA adapter enables a connection to VGA monitors and projectors, supports a maximum 1080p resolution. To enjoy a large screen view, you can, through the HDMI to VGA adaptor, connect your laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, Raspberry Pi, Roku streaming media player with HDMI interface to a projector, display, LCD, TV and monitor with VGA interface.
- Chip set: converts HDMI male (digital signal) to VGA female (analogue signal). This adaptor only works in one direction - HDMI to VGA - not the other way round. That means this convertor does not convert from VGA to HDMI.
- For Video reproduction via VGA: resolution up to 1920 x 1080@60Hz. VGA signal is only for video and not for audio signal. But this adaptor with a 3.5 mm audio jack allows you to attach this HDMI to VGA adapter Converter to a TV or an external speaker via a 3.5 mm jack audio cable (sold separately).
- Micro USB (included) for additional power. Lets you use more devices e.g. MacBook Mini 2014, Raspberry Pi, Smart Android TV Box and other HDMI devices with low power output. For Raspberry Pi, you may have to edit and restart config.txt