Mount-It! LCD/DLP Video Projector Ceiling Mount with 15 Degree Tilt...
Product ID: 4464073637969
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Brand: Mount-It
- Manufacturer: Mount-it
- Model: MI-605
- Part Number: MI-605
- Color Screen: No
- Batteries Included: No
- batteries required: No
- Material Type: Alloy Steel
- Includes Rechargable Battery: No
- Remote Control Included?: No
- Item model number: MI-605
- Product Dimensions: 29.72 x 11.18 x 5.84 cm; 953 Grams
- ADJUSTABLE PROJECTOR CEILING MOUNT – Four fully adjustable arms. The arms are also removable for projectors that require less than 4 mounting points. Each connection arm adjusts from 8.86 to 12.44 inches for compatibility with most brand of projectors.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Holds up to 44lbs carrying capacity. Made from heavy gauge cold-rolled steel.
- TILTING PROJECTOR MOUNT – Its 15 degree tilt function allows this projector mounting bracket to be suitable for some vaulted ceilings. 8 degrees of roll adjustment.
- LOW-PROFILE CEILING PROJECTOR MOUNT - Low-profile projector mount measures 5.1 inches in height. Ceiling mounting plate measures approximately 4x4 inches.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION – Ceiling mount is easy to install and comes complete with standard size hardware and comprehensive installation manual.
Mount-It! MI-605 Universal LCD / DLP Video Projector Ceiling Mount Bracket, Fits Epson, Optoma, BenQ, ViewSonic Projectors with Adjustable Arms (Silver) Designed for small to medium sized projectors, the MI-605 is a complete projector ceiling mount with adjustable tilt angle. This projector mount is universal and fits a large variety of projector mounting patterns due to its clever mounting mechanism. The mount is compatible with mounting on wood, concrete or masonry ceilings. The projector ceiling mount comes in two major components, the ceiling bracket, and the low-profile detachable projector mount bracket. These two components are assembled to each other with simple latch mechanism, making the installation easy and secure. The latching system also prevents the need to re-align the projector after it is re-installed in place. This feature is ideal for a projector installation in your backyard, where you wouldn’t necessarily want to leave your projector out in the open. With 44 lbs of carrying capacity MI-605 has one of the highest rated weight capacity amongst its competitors. This universal ceiling projector mount can be used to mount projectors that come with 3 and 4-hole mount patterns for use with nearly all projectors. MI-605 fits Epson, Optoma, BenQ, ViewSonic Projectors with Adjustable Arms. Just slide the arms to the required length. The ceiling bracket is screwed to the ceiling with the hardware included in the package.