Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch, No Neutral Required, 250 Watts, Single-Pole, MS-OPS2-WH, White, 1 Pack
Product ID: 6548225163345
- Automatically turns the lights on when you enter The room and off when you leave
- Features XCT sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently
- Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room
- Programmable time out of lights 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Works with all bulb types; up to 250 watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low Voltage 200 watt magnetic low Voltage 150 watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts
Let Lutron's Maestro Occupancy Sensor switch turn the lights on and off for you. It's a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add automation to your home. Install a Maestro Sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor features Advanced XCT Sensing Technology which detects fines motion, such as desk activities or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, your sensor can detect daylight so lights don't turn on when enough natural light is in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the décor of any room in your home. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the garage rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro Sensors works with any bulb type, including CFLs and LEDs. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor.