KECC Laptop Case for MacBook Air 13" w/Keyboard Cover Plastic Hard Shell...
Product ID: 4384315342929
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Brand: KECC
- Manufacturer: KECC
- Model: RGS-A13-KC
- Part Number: RGS-A13-KC
- Compatible Devices: Apple macbook air 13 inch
- Standing screen display size: 13 Inches
- Batteries Included: No
- batteries required: No
- Item model number: RGS-A13-KC
- Parcel Dimensions: 36.32 x 25.91 x 0.76 cm; 200 Grams
- MacBook Air 13 Inch Case Cover (MacBook Air 13.3 Inch) is for model number A1466 / A1369 ONLY. It is NOT COMPATIBLE with MacBook Air 13" with Retina Display (2020/2019/2018 version, A2179 / A1932). Please CHECK YOUR MACBOOK MODEL NUMBER BEFORE YOU PURCHASE TO ENSURE YOU GET THE CORRECT SIZE.
- Cut Out Design, Shines through the case. Design lets you Open/Close your MacBook all the way and Full Access to All Ports.
- MacBook Hard Shell Cover contains a layer of Rubber Oil Paint for a Smooth Rubberized Exterior Texture - Prevent Fingerprints, Slipping, Scratches, Drops, Dirt, Smudges and Other Damages.
- Sleek, Glossy 2 Piece Design - Easy to Install and Take Off. 4 Rubberized Feet keeps your MacBook Stable and Secure. Bottom Shell Case Cover Vented for Maximum Heat Dissipation and Disbursement.
- KECC MacBook Laptop Shell Case Cover is very Slim and light weight. Easy and Convenient to Carry Around with your bags.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!!WARNING: Before you make payment, PLEASE ENSURE YOU CHECK YOUR MACBOOK MODEL NUMBER IN ORDER TO CHOOSE THE CORRECT SIZE CASE FOR YOUR MACBOOK WARNING: If you have chosen the incorrect size for the case, IT WILL NOT FIT YOUR MACBOOK, and we cannot be held responsible for this error. For those who are unfamiliar, there are different variants of MacBook notebook over the years. There are 3 versions of MacBook Pro 13 cases and 2 versions of MacBook Pro 15 cases which we are selling on Seller. Therefore it is extremely important that you have selected the correct size (model number) so that you will receive the correct case for your MacBook. How to check your MacBook model number:The model number is located on the back of your MacBook, in small prints which says "Model: A1XXX" . "XXX" are numerical numbers.Model Numbers:MacBook Air 13" : A1466 / A1369MacBook Pro 13" (2019/ 2018 / 2017 / 2016 version) : A1706 (with Touch Bar) / A1708 (without Touch Bar)Old MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display (2012 - 2015 version) : A1502 / A1425Old MacBook Pro 13" with CD Drive (2009 - 2012 version) : A1278MacBook 12" : A1534MacBook Air 11" : A1465 / A1370