UGREEN External Hard Drive Enclosure Adapter 3.5 USB 3.0 to SATA Inch
Product ID: 4554929930321
- Manufacturer: UGREEN GROUP LIMITED
- Brand: UGREEN
- Item model number: 50423
- Hardware Platform: Windows, LINUX, Mac OS
- Parcel Dimensions: 31.4 x 12.4 x 4.8 cm; 450 Grams
- Color: 3.5 Inch
- Power Source: DC 12V 2A
- 3.5" External Hard Drive Enclosure -- UGREEN external hard drive enclosure can easily connect your 3.5/2.5 inch hard drive to a PC, laptop, and other device for massive data transfer and portable storage. It protects the hard disk from outside scratches and maximize the use of your 3.5"/2.5" HDD and SSD again, offers comprehensive protection for your valuable data.
- Universal Compatibility: this hdd case supports Windows 10/8.1/7, LINUX, Mac OS 8.0 and above systems. Specially designed for 3.5inch/2.5 inch SATA III/II/I HDD SSD up to 10TB maximum within the thickness of 7 mm and 9.5mm. It can use on hard drive of PS4, PS4 Pro, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, play more games stored in SATA drive with PS4, ideal to for entertaining and gaming
- UASP Super Speed: The SATA interface of the ssd enclosure supports UASP accelerated transmission protocol, 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, movies and files will be transfered within seconds, save up the loading time to do more. The USB 3.0 A interface supports up to 5Gbps rate, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports.
- Easy Installation: Plug and play with tool-free installation, no driver needed. Usage Step: Press the slide back cover of this HDD enclosure, put into your hard drive and close the back cover, plug in the 12V DC power adapter then connect USB 3.0 Cable to computer, push down the switch button on the top to transfer data. Please kindly note: when finish using your HDD, click "Safely Remove Hardware" icon on your PC first then unplug it to avoid data loss.
- Premium Design for Better Protection: Build with premium ABS material with solid contruction to hold the hard drive firmly, the soften rubber strip provides anti-shock protection, the pre-set heat emission holes at the bottom contributes for thermal dissipation for hard drive during working time