BlueFire 4-in-1 Cooling Fan Charging Vertical Stand for PS4, Dual Charger...
Product ID: 4464053289041
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Brand: BlueFire
- Manufacturer: BlueFire
- Part Number: DX24N-BF-CA-123
- Hardware Platform: Playstation 4
- Batteries Included: No
- batteries required: No
- Manufacturer reference: DX24N-BF-CA-123
- Parcel Dimensions: 38.4 x 17 x 5.2 cm; 640 Grams
- 【4 in 1 Design】- Including PS4/PS4 Slim/PS4 Pro Console Vertical Stand Cooling Fan + 2 PS4 Controller Charging Station + 14 Slot Game Discs Storage + 3 Additional USB HUB Ports.
- 【3000FPS Quiet Cooling Fans】- 2 Professional cooling fans provide a steady flow of cool air to keep your PS4 from overheating and prolong the lifespan of your PS4 Console.
- 【Dual Controllers Charging Dock】- The stand has two fitted slots for storing and charging your controllers. Just put your controller into the stand after a playing session and it will be charged for your next gaming session.
- 【14 Game Discs Storage】- Constructed with 14 slot Game disc storage slots, you can easily store your game discs close to your PS4. Space saving! No need to buy another game disc storage tower.
- 【Multifunctional 3 USB Hub Ports】- Added with 3 USB Hub ports to charge other devices which may needed to play with the game. Compared to other charging station that has 2 USB, our product is multifunctional and enables you connect other devices like tablets, phones and cameras.
Features: 1. High Charging speed. Both your PS4 concole and two controllers can be charged simultaneously. 2. Stay cool. Double cooling fan with excellent heat dissipation to prolong the life span of your PS4. 3. Have more fun. 3 HUB ports with powerful output for data transferring and charging. These USB Hubs are a great addition to your Entertainment System. FAQ: Why the fan sounds so lound? 1. Please check the stand has been put steady or not. 2. Please check you put the PS4 in place or not. 3. There may something stuck in the stand. Why my controller can't be charged? 1. The controller hasn't been plugged in completely as the case in it. 2. The controller isn't original.